4:45 PM

ShaneHartline.com + More!

Incase you didn't know you can put in SHANEHARTLINE.com now and you will be taken to this official blog. I will be updating it a lot more from now on so please check back and leave as much feedback as you can, it's a great inspiration to keep posting ;)

I've moved into a new Townhouse with two of my buddies. Scotty Trimmier whom most of you know that is a part of Wooden Steel Productions with me and also one of my best buddies, and Ryan Sylvester who is the bassist of Florida Band "Black in the Mind". Last night we threw our first "get together/shindig" at our house, turned out really awesome. A lot of people came out, we danced, we laugh, we cried, people fell down the stairs...funny times.

Tonight I'm going to be going to a concert at the House of Blues in Orlando, FL. Personal friend of my AJ Gallant who is playing for band "Lost in Chaos" will be playing there, will be cool to see them at the HOB. Friends will be joining me, and moshing will occur. Hopefully small children will stay out of my way.

Skittin Across America is coming along nicely. We're still in desperate need of press and a charity to work with. It's really hard to find one that fits the project we're working with. We're trying to get connected with a really awesome charity and I'll keep everyone up to date on that. We filmed our one on one narratives for the DVD this past Thursday, and they we're freakin' hilarious. I'm telling you this DVD is going to be amazing. www.skittinacrossamerica.com

I had my first audition last week with my agency "The Diamond Agency". It's really big part and callbacks are weds. I haven't heard anything yet but please pray for me and keep your fingers crossed. I felt I did really good in the audition. I'll let you know more about the audition in time.

If there is anything you'd ever like for me to talk about in my blog feel free to email me at ShaneHartline@aim.com or leave a comment after the posts :)

Thanks for readin,
Shane Hartline

0 comments: